What you can learn here:
• What I’ve learned in 7 years of journey with
• Truth, no hype or false motivation.
• How to avoid common mistakes.
• How to build a sustainable Network for long
• Practical ‘how-to’ s.
• Scope & vision of Network Marketing.
• I am not so-called successful eBIZ leader.
• I’ve not earned Crores. Been to Highest
Earners only a few times.
• Doesn’t own expensive cars, homes to show
• I haven’t done anything extra-ordinary in eBIZ.
• I haven’t ever spoken on National Convention
• I may contradict with what your uplines are
teaching you. You have to decide which one to
• All these information is my opinion &
experience, eBIZ.com Pvt. Ltd. isn’t involved in
• I can’t be held responsible for any misuse of
this information by you in any manner...
• So if you don’t feel comfortable to learn from
me anything, feel free to close this & do what
you are doing.
• But if you want to know ‘WHY YOU SHOULD
LISTEN TO ME’ check out the next slide.
• For starter, If anyone did share all these
information with me, then I didn’t have to
waste 7 years to figure it out.
Why Should You Listen to Me
• I joined on 18th January 2007. Engineering 2nd
• I gave thousands of presentations within 1st
• My 20+ immediate uplines quitted within first
• Group size was nearly 800+ after 1st year.
Why Should You Listen to Me
• Got in touch with very senior Diamond upline
from other city, who quitted in my 3rd year.
• Got in touch with more senior Gold Diplomat
upline who quitted in my 4th year (along with
other GD+ uplines).
• I didn’t give up. I always worked
independently whether I had uplines or not.
• I got in touch with Dr. Malhan.
Why Should You Listen to Me
• Started researching about Network Marketing
• Learned from world’s most successful Network
• Can assure you the information & research I
have on this industry, very few people in India
• I am successful in my own terms.
Why Should You Listen to Me
• In last 7 years I lived my life exactly as I
wanted to live. Having enough time & money
for my passions, family, love & friends.
• I don’t have any doubt about succeeding in
• For last few years teaching about this industry
to associates from different companies from
all over the world.
1. Read everything
before/immediately after joining
• Study www.ebizel.com thoroughly. Every
single links, pages. Specially LEGALS & FAQs.
• Incomplete/ wrong information leads to
wrong expectation, which leads to quick
failure, and then negativity about eBIZ.
• Promote the same to every single associates
in your group.
2. Right way to Sign up
• New associate should
– Go to bank with registration amount & make his own
– Register himself online by his own hand.
– Take printout of invoice. Sign it. Write DID on the back
of the DD. Keep a xerox copy of both the DD & signed
– Send original DD & signed invoice to eBIZ House.
• One upline will
– only assist, not do it for him.
– Show him how to use www.ebizel.com
3. Never help a prospect with money
• If you help a butterfly to come out of
cocoon, it will die. Similarly he who can’t take
the trouble to collect money for eBIZ
business, can never succeed.
• How many people can you bring giving joining
• Can they all bring people giving joining
4. Have realistic expectations
• eBIZ is not a get-rich-quick scheme.
• Look around, how much money & time people
are investing in normal jobs & businesses. And
what return they are getting. How can you
expect Rs. 2.5 Lakh/week overnight?
• Most over-estimate what can be done in eBIZ
in short term & under-estimate what can be
done in long term.
• You need to learn first.
5. Right approach to eBIZ Products
• eBIZ provides fundamental 65 self-learning
computer courses, without certification, at an
• If you don’t know much computer you can
build great foundation with eBIZ courses.
• If you are computer expert, think yourself as a
teacher & help others learn from eBIZ
• If you don’t like it, don’t join.
6. Take Proper Training
• Proper training consists of:
– eBIZ principles/ ethics.
– How to use eBIZ Products & www.ebizel.com
– Making lists (Why, Dream, Fear, Prospect)
– Prospecting (where to find prospects, how to
make relations with them)
– How to invite people to take a look at eBIZ
– How to Present eBIZ opportunity.
– How to followup prospects.
7. Never break eBIZ Ethics
• eBIZ ethics/ Principles:
• Long term success can’t be build on lies or
• Avoid those who are unethical.
8. Don’t follow anyone blindly
• Learn the goodness from everyone, respect
everyone, but don’t follow anyone blindly.
• You can’t take guarantee of anyone else
except you. Tomorrow anyone (your uplines or
downlines) can quit, no matter how successful
they are today.
• Focus on the teachings, not on the teachers.
• Hope for the best.
• Prepare for the worst.
9. Forget about 8190 model
• You bring 2 people in 1 month, they both
bring 2 people each in next month, those 4
brings 2 people in next… your network is 8190
in 1 year, you earn Rs. 40 Lakh!!! Doesn’t
• Be realistic. Self sponsoring 2 people, and
then motivating others … doesn’t work.
• Keep sponsoring personally before reaching
desired income level.
9. Be independent & self-sufficient
• This is your business.
• Learn everything from your uplines as soon as
possible, then start doing yourself.
• Then only consult with an experienced uplines
regularly to correct your mistakes & improve.
• If your uplines are helping you in day-to-day
activity after 1st month, then both of you are
10. Motivate less, lead by example
• Stop motivating your downlines by your
• Go out & work.
• Your task is to go out & self sponsor. Teach
them the basics & help them start. Then go
out & self sponsor. Teach them the basics &
help them start. … Keep doing it.
• You can’t drag anyone to success.
11. Don’t try to convince, find the
• This is not a business, where you talk to a few
people & try to convince them to join.
• Your task is to keep sharing with a lot of
people & find the right people for your
• Who are the right people? Those who are
teachable & have some dreams.
• Convinced today, may quit tomorrow.
12. Respect those who doesn’t join
• Never ever misbehave with those who aren’t
joining your eBIZ business.
• Never push/ request/ force anyone to join.
• If you keep good relationship even when
someone doesn’t join eBIZ, you create good
reputation for you & eBIZ both.
• That person may join tomorrow or
recommend someone to you.
13. Prospecting dos & donts
• At first interaction, don’t talk about eBIZ.
• Just be friends. Prospecting is just making new
• Be genuinely interested in their lives.
• Ask questions & listen more.
• Think how eBIZ can benefit in their lives.
• Roaming in white shirt tie in malls or rail
stations creates bad reputation only!
14. Proper Invitation
• Should be precise & quick.
• Purpose is to bring them to presentation, not
• Focus on benefits, not on features.
• Never plead.
• Always take confirmation to make it
• No tricks & lies please.
15. Home Meeting or Venue Meeting?
• This is Home Based Business (HBB), not VBB.
• Every prospect should see your opportunity in
a 1-to-1/Home presentation for the first time.
• If your group takes prospects directly to venue
meetings, then you are creating dependent &
inexperienced leaders in your team. Your high
rate of joining won’t last long.
• HM gives ‘I can do it’ feelings!
16. Proper presentation
• Home meeting shouldn’t exceed 45 minutes.
• Pen paper or whiteboard marker. Profile & CD
• Laptop & net connection if available.
• Focus on benefits, not on features.
• Focus on the freedom eBIZ can give.
• Comply with information given in ebizel.com
• End with honest & simple testimony.
17. Proper followup
• Confirming next meeting with them.
• 1-o-1 -> Home Meeting -> Venue meeting.
• Give them proper information on eBIZ and
Network Marketing they can review at home.
• Ask questions & find their doubts (if any).
• Answer their doubts.
• After giving all info you know, accept only YES
or NO. Not ‘may be’.
18. Be rejection proof
• Know from the first day that you are going to
hear a lots of Nos. And be okay with that.
• From Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling to
Microsoft founder Bill Gates, every successful
persons had to hear lots of Nos. Cheers!
19. Be confident yourself before
trying to convince others
• Are you confident about eBIZ? 100%? About
Network Marketing? About yourself?
• First work on that. Then and then only share
about eBIZ with others.
• When a person quits Network Marketing after
2-3 years, one thing for sure he was never
100% confident about this industry himself.
20. Attend meetings & conventions
• Attend meetings & conventions, specially
those organized by company & senior leaders.
• You’ll get great inspiration and also can find
many mistakes in your working strategy to
• It’s useless, if you don’t implement what you
21. Take it as a serious profession
• Look around. See other professionals in
different professions. Are you really taking
eBIZ that seriously?
• If you did a job for as long as you are in
eBIZ, did you have to work this much?
• Regularly focus on self sponsoring for atleast
2-3 hours. Daily.
22. Learn about Network Marketing
• Do you have any idea what an amazing
industry you are part of?
• Study www.souravghosh.com/networkmarketing
• Get the big picture.
• Be a Network Marketing professional.
23. Students: Study vs eBIZ
• You can continue both well, if you do it
properly. eBIZ requires only 2-3 hours/day
• If you don’t like to study & want to take
Network Marketing as fulltime profession, it
should be your own well-thought personal
decision that you won’t regret later.
• If you discontinue study, do you have a plan
on where can you find new people?
24. Job+eBIZ vs Only eBIZ
• If you have some financial backup for atleast
3-5 years, then I’d recommend you to focus on
eBIZ full time ( atleast 7-8 hours/day).
• If you don’t have such backup, then I’d
recommend you to keep your job to pay for
expenses. You can quit your job, when your
eBIZ income is atleast double of your salary
for atleast 6 months regularly.
25. Save money & buy assets
• From the first cheque, separate atleast 25% of
your every income into a different account
without ATM card.
• Keep your expenses in control.
• When you have saved a good amount of
money, buy safe investments.
• Only when you have earned a lot of money, go
for risky investment if you want.
• Buy properties.
26. Don’t show off paying EMI
• Never ever buy anything (bike, car, home)
taking loan or paying EMI or through credit
• Your prospects won’t join seeing your bike or
car, they’ll join if they can see their benefits.
• Those who’ll join seeing these, will quit soon.
• When people know the truth of your
EMI, what will they think about you & eBIZ?
27. Spend daily self-development
• Spend atleast 30 minutes daily to study
positive information in the form of:
– Websites/ blogs ( www.fb.com/souravghoshji )
• Only this culture can remove the need for
motivating associates. They’ll learn to be
28. Don’t be misled by negative
• Many people give up their eBIZ business just
because they have found someone said
something negative about eBIZ online.
• Wake up. Name any brand/ company/
celebrity/ sportsman/ politician… I’ll show you
negative remarks about them online.
• Instead of researching about why eBIZ/ MLM
doesn’t work, why don’t you learn how to
succeed in it?
29. Don’t hesitate to contact company
• There are many morons in eBIZ (as in every
organization) who call themselves leaders.
• But Dr. Malhan & the company is very honest
& strict about rules & ethics.
• Whenever you see anything unethical, don’t
hesitate to report to company directly.
• Attend company events to be sure you are
30. Don’t bring kids into eBIZ Business
• Recruiting anyone from class X or below is
illegal. (Read LEGALS)
• XI & XII students aren’t very appropriate sorry.
Very few stays.
• College students better. Professionals much
• People who have some idea about how much
effort it takes to earn money outside eBIZ take
eBIZ more seriously.
31. Involve family
This is a family business.
Involve your family directly or indirectly.
Never hide eBIZ from your family.
Take your family to eBIZ
conventions, introduce them with Malhan sir
& other senior leaders. They’ll feel great.
• If you are confident about eBIZ, why won’t
you involve your family?
32. Don’t be a star, be duplicable
• If you are a star, can bring results
magically, but your group can’t bring results in
the same way, then you’ll fail in Network
• Your process of self-sponsoring should be so
easy to follow, that anyone joining your group
can just copy+paste the process & get results.
• Stardom will choke you to death here &
duplication will set you free.
33. Find your own mistakes
• When things don’t work, instead of blaming
uplines/ downlines/ family/ products/
compensation plan/ universe … find your own
• You can’t cheat the world, but not yourself.
• You can’t escape any lessons. You have to pay
the price later.
34. Don’t participate in ‘comparison’
Your story is unique.
Learn from others, correct yourself, improve.
Be better than your former self.
Trust in life.
Don’t lose focus.
Have long term vision.
35. Cross sponsoring is unforgivable
• If you are luring any existing Network
Marketer from other groups of eBIZ (illegal
according to LEGALS) or from other companies
(ethically shameful), then you are doomed to
• It’s stealing. Thieves never become successful
in eBIZ/ Network Marketing.
36. Focus on your earning from day 1
• Focus on money making activities from day 1.
• Reach the earning level, you’d have earned in
a job of your caliber as soon as possible. Your
family will be relieved.
• Don’t be satisfied reaching certain level. Non
stop to the top.
• Money isn’t everything, but regular increasing
income from eBIZ will be great!
37. Your tag isn’t your only identity
• Focus on reaching one tag after another
regularly. But understand tags are just
different levels of eBIZ compensation plan.
• People outside eBIZ will judge you by your
behavior, knowledge, achievements, service
not by your tag.
• Higher you rise in tag, be more humble. Don’t
boss around. Learn from Malhan sir.
38. Be a real-life Hero, not a stagehero
• It’s very easy to earn respect of thousands of
crowds giving a dynamic motivational speech.
But real leaders earn respect from the people
who live with them 24x7.
• Be a great human being even inside closed
door, when no one is watching.
• Shut up & do some good work for your family
& the society.
39. eBIZ is better, not perfect
• Don’t expect perfection from eBIZ or any of
• Focus on your improvement.
• Scopes & opportunities eBIZ is giving in such
low cost, can you get anywhere else?
– Yes: go there please.
– No: do your work.
• Set examples for others to follow.
40. Never stop learning
• This training is not the end, but just the
beginning of your lessons.
• Secret: Lessons you learn is the most
important asset of your eBIZ business.
• Learn – DO –teach. Don’t skip the ‘do’ part.
• Share what you learning.
Before I say Good-bye
• If you are thinking about starting or re-starting
your eBIZ business, I’d love to be your sponsor
& guide you.
• If you are already in eBIZ or introduced by
someone else, please don’t even think about
joining me. You’ll get equal help staying where
• Please understand that I won’t be able to
reply individually. Follow resources I share at
www.fb.com/souravghoshji for guidance.
Follow valuable lessons
online from these