2. Automotive Rhythms and Porsche Cars North America hosted thePorsche Panamera Experience atThe Palms Hotel & Spa in Miami, Florida February 5 – 7, 2010.The above invite was sent electronically to the Automotive Rhythmsmailing list (approximately 50,000 people).Automotive Rhythms and Porsche Cars North America hosted thePorsche Panamera Experience atThe Palms Hotel & Spa in Miami, Florida February 5 – 7, 2010.The above invite was sent electronically to the Automotive Rhythmsmailing list (approximately 50,000 people).
3. Super Bowl & The Porsche Panamera ExperienceAutomotive Rhythms teamed up with Porsche in Miami Beach for Super Bowl XLIV and the PorschePanamera Experience. Influencers, celebrities and trendsetters were offered an opportunity to get up closeand personal with the vehicle.http://www.budurl.com/SBPorsche1Super Bowl XLIV Lifestyle: Porsche PanameraDay 2, welcome to Miami. Fancy cars, glamour, luxury and an endless sea of "the beautiful people" are theelements that make Miami a symbol of success. So its fitting that Automotive Rhythms kicked off the SuperBowl weekend with a new metaphor for the good life, the Porsche Panamera.http://www.budurl.com/SBPorsche2Celebrity Auto: Super Bowl XLIV with PorscheIn addition to test drives of the new Porsche Panamera, team Automotive Rhythms took over the Miami scenewith the hottest celebrity shuttle service on the strip.http://www.budurl.com/SBPorsche3The Porsche Panamera Experience: Jamie Foxx, Nas, Mario Williams, DJ Clue....The Palms Hotel & Spa became the headquarters for Automotive Rhythms’ Porsche Panamera Experiencewith three days of test drives for tastemakers.http://www.budurl.com/SBPorsche4ARtvLive Media Distribution Portalwww.ARtvLive.com & www.AutomotiveRhythms.comRussell Simmons GlobalGrind.comhttp://globalgrind.com/channel/culture/content/1384559/Super-Bowl-XLIV-The-Porsche-Panamera-ExperiencNecole Bitchie – Celebrity Bloggerhttp://necolebitchie.com/2010/02/06/celebs-hit-up-superbowl-parties additionally, we received mentions onblog sites and radio shows like necolebitchie.com, Jamie Foxx’s Fox Hole, etc…”Bud Light Party with Usherhttp://miami.2night.com/photos/events/129939/bud-light-hotel-with-usherTerra TV Linkshttp://terratv.terra.com/Entertainment/Autos/4770-164553/Video-The-Porsche-Panamera-Experience-and-Super-Bowl-XLIV http://terratv.terra.com/Entertainment/Autos/4770-164552/Video--The-Porsche-Panamera-con-famosos-del-Super-Bowl.htmPorsche Ads were placed in 50K AR Magazines & electronically on www.AutomotiveRhythms.com
4. Wednesday: LRG Gifting Suite at Fountain Blue, with Ludacris & TO. Vehicle Parked out Front-Official Welcome Reception – Off The Field Players Wives Association - (in conjunction with ProfessionalFootball Players Mothers Association, National Football Players Fathers Association and sponsored by the NFLPlayers Association)-Moves Magazine Party: M16 Club, Hollywood CA: Car was parked out front. Guests included TO & DeonSanders-Celebrity Charity Poker Tournament: Hard Rock Hotel (Ryan Stewart)Thursday: the Rick Ross event saw a lot of star power, as well as the AR caravan of Panameras (2) that picked upRick Ross at his private Residence in Davey, FL and brought him to the event. DJ Clue, Ray Rice (BaltimoreRavens), Nick Storm (BlueFlame), Mike Black (Blac Label) were a few notables.-Eagles Day: Pro Bowlers DeShawn Jackson and Leonard Weaver escorted all day in Panameras for their mediaappearances. One on one interview in Jackson’s Suite to discuss Porsche.-Nike Gifting Suite - Marriott South Beach.-Cleavelander for EA Sports Event. Josh Cribs, Cleveland Browns (in Pro Bowl).Friday: South Beach to distribute materials. Marc Barnes (Nightclub Mogul) saw first hand the PorschePanamera. Belvedere & Hennessy Black Penthouse Suite on the Beach was visited next to distribute materials.Gabriel Union (Actress), Kenny Burns (Lifestyle Specialist), Mike Kysner (Atlantic Records), Robin Lyon(Nightclub Specialist), Mike Harris & Mike Black (Headgear VPs).-On Display at the BUD Hotel for Jamie Foxx and Usher Concert. Foxx addressed the audience that he was givingaway Porsches. A Porsche Key that is! Foxx posed with the vehicle and requested one for the weekend.-Fonzworth Bentley & the Porsche participated in the SOS Haiti relief efforts on Friday evening and Pepsi Grantfoundation charity on Saturday.-Ochocinco :Mansion Party with T-Mac: Car parked out front of Mansion-ESPN the Magazine NEXT Party at Fountain Blue Keri Hilson and Ne-Yo VIP Reporter: Nelly DJ: Q-TipSaturday: the I AM KING event at Sean John store saw AR materials inside every purchase, and to those whopurchased over $100 received the Porsche Panamera kit. Drake (Superstar Rapper) received an AR Mag and inviteto the Porsche Panamera experience as he entered his SUV in front of the Sean John store with the Panamera outfront. NFL Legend Eric Dickerson (Colts) took a moment to engage with the Panamera 4S model. "Its a classymachine and perfect for us older guys".. Fabolous (Superstar Rapper) response when inquiring about the PanameraTurbo model price tag... "Thats it?".. A twitpic was taken of Fabolous in front of the Panamera vehicle. RyanGrant (Green Bay Packers) experienced the Panamera and the AR materials first hand. He was very informedabout the Porsche brand, as he owns one. He was extremely interested in purchasing a Panamera.-Black Eyed Peas Concert American Airlines Arena: Made contact through Jonathan Levine, Paradigm Agencymanager of BEP, and 911 Turbo owner) Brief vehicle presence near Will Call window & arena valet parking-Marquis Jet Event :Eden Roc Hotel: Panamera S parked in front of hotel-The W. Saturday afternoon NFL Luncheon with Josh Cribs, James Brown and Darren Mcants-Sunday: South Beach run to push leftover materials (Magazines). Hennessy Black Penthouse Suite was homebase for converting and editing of previous Panamera programs throughout the weekend. Car Enthusiast WilmerValderrama was the special guest host and received a few booklets to spread love.
5. February 2010 Newsletter featuring the Porsche Event at the SuperBowl. Newsletter sent to Automotive Rhythms main mailing list.February 2010 Newsletter featuring the Porsche Event at the SuperBowl. Newsletter sent to Automotive Rhythms main mailing list.
6. Porsche PanameraExperience RSVPDetail ListPorsche PanameraExperience RSVP Listby DayOthers who Experienced the Panamera Verbally or Physically:Tracy McGradyOronde Garret / Agent to Super Star Actor Idris ElbaMichael VickJamie Foxx & Agent Marcus KingRyan StewartKelly RowlandDiddy’s Executive TeamKevin Bjelajac: Manager, Field Publicity & Promotions (promoting new movie "Grown Ups",featuring Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, David Spade, Kevin James, etc.)The Wayans family (entertainers): delivered my business card via hotel managementCourtney ODell: Sale Manager, Lifestyle and Entertainment, Gansevoort SouthJesse Itzler: Co-Founder and current board member of Marquis JetsPercy Knox: President of Elevee Lifestyle (provide custom suits for all top NFL prospects andcurrent players)Chris Berman: ESPN personalityPercy Harvin: NFL Rookie of the Year, Minnesota VikingsCarlos Dunlop: NFL 1st Rd prospect: University of FloridaDouglas Raetz: CEO, True Capital Management (asset management agency for NFL playersJonathan Blue: Chairman and Managing Director, Blue Equity (brother just became new owner ofPorsche of North Houston)Bruce DavisTrey BrownConway Bennett
7. Sexy, Sophisticated and Energetic! Thats the best way todescribe the AR Porsche Panamera Super Bowl Experience.Tonya Backs, McDonalds Corporate AdvertisingI drove the Porsche Panamera S with four adults onboard, and I thought it was incredibly comfortable andresponsive and fun to drive. Plenty of space for tall peoplein the backseat! Good acceleration and stable in thecorners. It had all gadgets I would look for including agreat sound system and navigation. A great looking carwith the sound of thunder!Kent M. JanzonC.F.O. Palms Hotel & ResortIve always been fond ofPorsche & I absolutelyloved my experience in thePorsche Panamera. A fourdoor that goes 0-60 in amere 4 seconds...simplyStewtastic! Thank youkindly for allowing me thepleasure. GOD Bless.Ryan Stewart: 2 LiveStews Radio Host / ESPNBrian Cushing (Houston Texans Linebacker, Rookie Defensive Player of the Year): I gottaCayenne right now; I got the Turbo S with me down in Houston. I love Porsche and plan on driving themfor a long-time. Smooth ride…the transition of course, it has a little speed to it too! Fun little ride to have!DJ Clue (Infamous Hip-Hop DJ, Producer, ArtistManager): This Porsche Turbo is crazy right here! Ineed one of these right here! Set me up somebody!When I first seen it, it really caught my eye and that’snormally something hard to do; so I definitely like it! I’mgonna get one of these joints! And no one better try tocustomize theirs like I’m gonna customize mine either!VIP Guest at Jamie Foxx &Usher Concert Absolutelybeautiful vehicle, I think its goingto do well in the U.S. market. Andwith the four-door with the powerand performance you cansupply…how could you go wrong!
8. DeAngelo Hall (Defensive-Back, Washington Redskins): Beautiful man! Beautiful car! When Ifirst heard they were making the four-door sports car, I immediately tried to get my hands on one.I’m actually still in the process of trying to purchase one. But anytime you combine speed with size,everybody is gonna want one. So, I gotta be the first one with it!!Delio Nunez-Menocal (Chief Mobile Officer, Mobile Edge Media): Amazing car!Immediately you step into the car and it’s a lot larger inside than what you’re expecting. Veryroomy, very responsive! Clutch to throttle it goes. The brakes are astronomical! You can tapthem and boom! It’s an amazing car! Amazingly beautiful car!Charles Mouscous: I love Porsche’s; my girlfriend’s mother has a Porsche and I love thefour-door aspect to it! Making it a bit more practical but still being a Porsche with some grit toit!SE (The Nation’s Premier Ethnic Golf Club, Inc.): It’s like a flagship of sports cars! Buttonseverywhere! It would take me an entire day to sit down and figure out all the buttons! To feelthis thing adjust in a manual shift…Man, it’s just great! It’s going to do well. Being in the line ofwork that I’m in just having a sports vehicle with four-doors is amazing! So when I’m dealingwith executives and were all riding together; I can hear them from the back. They have theircontrols, my passenger has their controls and I have my controls; it’s a beautiful car. So justhaving those amenities, would impress my type of clientele.Jason Cole - Financial Advisor to Pro Athletes: Driving 95 on I-95 in the Turbo was a totalthrill. The car handles so well you forget you are driving a 4 door. Better watch out AMG!Bruce Davis- New England Patriots Linebacker : The Panamera eliminates the need forowning a sports car and a high performance sedan. It kills two birds w/ one stone and hasbetter curves than a supermodel.Trey Brown - Former NFL Player: The attention to detail is evidenced by the cars gadgetryand ergonomically designed seats. With one foot on the pedal this unassuming sedanunleashes both the power and handling to send other German automakers back to theirdrawing boards.Mr. Rawlins - I hope all is well. I was referred to you by Jason Cole from Philadelphia. Wespoke about the your event that you are having this weekend. I have some Athletes andmusic Executives that are in town and would probably like to take the opportunity to test drive“The new Porsche Panamera”. You may contact me at my office (305)-943-6650 or cell 954-614-9624. Thank YouConway Bennett: Sun Life Stadium Miami DolphinsKimatni, I would like to say thank you for allowing Josh Cribbs to be driven to his appearancesin Miami during Super Bowl week in the new Porshe. Can you send me the link to footagewhen its available? Thanks and looking forward to collaborating with you in the future.LaTonya P. StoryLPS Consulting PR
9. Josh Cribs (Pro Bowl Wide-Receiver, Cleveland Browns): We are fine-tuned athletes that have to keep our bodies fine-tuned, sort of like thisPanamera right here. It’s sleek…its one of those cars you can roll-up on thescene with and everybody turns their heads. You know, what can they say whenyou roll-up in a Porsche…NOTHING!DeSean Jackson (Pro Bowl Wide-Receiver, Philadelphia Eagles): Gottalet ya’ll know about that amazing Porsche I was just in…it’s off the chain! It’sgiving up mad respect!Gil Dezer (Trump Development / 2009 Gumball Winner): This is the car Iused on the rally (Porsche not sure of the model, looks like a 911). That’s theactual one I won the Gunball with. I got the fastest car trophy in 2009. I justordered a Panamera…all my cars are silver. You should let me take aPanamera to Super Bowl. I have a VIP parking passLeonard Weaver (Pro Bowl Full-Back, Philadelphia Eagles): You knowwhat man? Smooth! The Porsche is SmoothPercy Harvin (Rookie of the Year/ Wide-Receiver/Kick Returner,Minnesota Vikings): When it pulled up, I said that’s what I need right there!Its one of the hottest things out there right now. So, like I said I’m gonna enjoyit right now.Nas (Hip Hop Legend & Mogul): Everybody’s talking about it…its good…good stuff. Especially, for here in Miami. I’m gonna put it out there and seehow it feels. It feels good already though…Porsche’s in Miami; it’s a goodthing baby!Amanda Heisman (Heisman Trophy Great Grand Daughter): It wasamazing, Ive never driven anything so fast! I love it because its kind of asports car made for the big guy. It’s a good one for the big guy. I’m tall for awoman and I can’t image people taller than me trying to drive a tiny little sportscar, but I like this one because I fit. It’s an amazing experience; its fast, itselegant and everyone should try it!Gary Richards (Blue Flame Marketing; Sean John & Ciroc): Trying to getDiddy in one now, but he is very aware of it, we’ve been talking about thePanamera all weekend. Rick Ross bragged about it all weekend. Ya’ll put himin it to come to the Sean John store. I personally rode in it; I think three times,I love it! You know I like them luxury cars but the Porsche Panamera is anawesome machine. They actually made a car that fits big guys like me; so it’sgonna open a brand new market for a lot of car buyers. I think it’s gonna dovery well.Mario Williams (Houston Texans Tight-End): For it to be such a largesports-car, you lose track of that. The car handles great, it has a lot of power.Like I said, it’s a four-door car that’s big, yet you do not realize that when yourbehind the wheel.
10. Miami Beach. Super Bowl Weekend and 10 PorschePanameras...you know who brought it toyou...Automotive Rhythms...holla."K-Raw/The Auto BossDirect quote from closing remarks on Celebrity Auto:Super Bowl XLIV with PorscheMr. Rawlins, I got snowed out of DC so I had to make some adjustments to myschedule. I wanted to follow up with you and see if we could set up a time nextweek to meet if youre in the DC area. Id like to find out more information aboutyour company and projects you all have coming up. Particularly in reference toDeAngelo as he is a huge car enthusiast and a member of DCs most belovedsports franchise. He loved the Panamera. Let me know what your schedule mayaccommodate. Thanks.Brenden HillPresident & CEO The Elite Group
11. From: Ryan StewartSent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 9:51 PMTo: email@example.comSubject: Porsche Panamera IdeaKimatni,I wanted to thank you again for my Porsche Panamera experience at the Superbowl. I enjoyed my quick trip so much that it got me to thinking...Id liketo utilize a loaner for my media endeavors and appearances. By doing so,Porsche could have the Panamera on display out front of just about everyouting I have. For example, we just had our 2nd annual Stewperbowl Party atOpera in Atlanta on Superbowl Sunday. It was a crowd of 1200 folks, withtons of celebs on hand. I had a parking spot with my name on it out front.Its just a thought that I think is a good one. Were now syndicated in 37markets and on XM & Sirius Satellite. Whenever I talk about my ride, andher performance, Im sure to have limitless folks listening. Let me tellthe world Porsche has a 4-door sedan that goes 0-60 in 4 damn seconds Sir.Let me know your thoughts and thanks in advance.&UMGONE,Ryan E. Stewart aka "RJR"Co-Host of the "2 Live Stews"Mon-Fri 1-4pmSporting News Radiohttp://www.2LiveStews.com <http://www.2livestews.com/>Follow ME on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/1LiveStew<http://www.twitter.com/1LiveStew>ESPN2s "First Take"10-12A, replayed 12-2P"790 Brothers""CROWN ROYAL Brothers""State Farm Brothers""Texas Pete Brothers""GOD is LOVE"