2. The use of appropriate key words is one of the most important aspects of search engine optimization.Selecting and targeting pertinent key words and phrases is crucial for building web traffic and getting the audience you want for your web pages. Like any other type of advertisement, your key words must be carefully chosen to ensure that you achieve both high page rankings andrelevant traffic. Achieving high page ranks is useless if the traffic it brings you is not the right audience. For thisreason, many experts believe that the target key word listused for a site can mean either success or failure for a web site or online business.
3. Choosing key words for your web site works the same way. If your key words are too general, your target audience will never find your site, because the search terms generate so many web sites that it is impossible to look through them all. However, if you go too far in the opposite direction and use too many key words, or key words which are too specific, you risk losing business as well. The best key word phrases are no more than three words in length.
4. So how do you choose the right key words? The first step is brainstorming with colleagues, friends or an SEO professional, to come up with a list of 20 or more appropriate key words. The Google Keyword Tool is an excellent place to research key words. By entering key words into this tool it will give you an idea of thepopularity of certain words and offers you alternative key words and phrases.
5. Once you have a good list of terms, you may want torefine it to call out the strongest terms that have the bestpotential for sales or traffic conversion. There are several good online research tools available, which can help you decide which words will be most effective for you. Somegood examples are WordTracker and Keyword Discovery. These sites may charge a fee for using their database. After reviewing the terms, eliminate the key words that rank poorly or are very unpopular, then prioritize the remaining terms according to search popularity. These terms will become the keywords you will want to focus your initial SEO campaign on.
6. Always remember that when it comes to key words, you are focusing on optimizing your traffic rather than maximizing it. Setting up the right keyword list foroptimization is the cornerstone to a successful web site.
7. ~Ben Anton, 2007
8. Please visit:http://earnmoneywithwebsite.info/form.php?id=18560 for more info