2. <ul><li>Pelmeni </li></ul><ul><li>Pelmeni is a Russian national dish , a type of dumpling consisting of filling (meat usually) that is wrapped in thin unleavened dough </li></ul>
3. <ul><li>Cabbage roll s( Golubtsy ) </li></ul>C abbage roll s (also stuffed cabbage ) is a dish consisting of cooked cabbage leaves wrapped around a variety of fillings -meat, rice and/or vegetables)
4. Vareniki <ul><li>Vareniki are Russian dumplings filled with potato, cheese, mushrooms, cabbage, or of course, meat. I made mine with potato and onion </li></ul>
5. Pancakes with meat <ul><li>A pancake is a thin, flat cake prepared from a batter and cooked on a hot griddle or frying pan .We fill them with minced meat, cottage cheese, and what not. </li></ul>
6. Russian cuisine is very nutritious and tasty. (A piglet with horse-radish ) Enjoy it!