5. People tend to have between 4 and 6 groups, each of which tends to have between 2 and 10 people.
6. • Most had between two and six.• most people on Facebook only interact regularly with 4 to 6 people.• 80% of phone calls are made to the same 4 people Strong ties are the people you care about most.
7. Typically, we communicate with weak ties infrequently.
8. Our brains can only keepup with a limited number ofweak tie relationships.
9. Temporary ties are people that you have norecognized relationship with, but that you temporarily interact with.
10. • We’re heavily influenced by the people around us
11. • Design for multiple groups• Design for different relationships
12. Representation• Understanding anyones social network in 60 minutes (Paul Adams)• The Real Life Social Network v2 (Paul Adams)• Welcome to Social Web 3.0 (Jean Dobey)• Social Networking After Facebook (Jean Dobey)• Facebook New Groups (Jean Dobey)