What are they doing?
What do you find in the…
Tell me about…
- What do you in the morning?
Label the parts of the flower
- You use your ears to ________.
- What do you do with crayons?
- You use a hammer to _________.
- You take a bath in a _________.
- What do you use to brush your hair?
ABLLS Goals Addressed
- B22: Extend a sequence pattern
- H12: Answers questions regarding items in a place
- H23/24/25: Answers “what” and “where” questions
- C47: Receptively identifies an object when two or more features need to be discriminated between
- G12: Labels parts or features of an object
- H5: Answers questions regarding personal information
- H8: Fill-in item when given function
- H9: Fill-in function when given item
- Partington, James W. Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills - Revised (ABLLS-R) . Walnut Creek, CA: Behavior Analysts, Inc, 2006.