Maximize The Googles Offering
• Google offers different type of adsense, so make
full use of them.
▫ Adsense for contents
▫ Adsense for search
▫ Adsence for mobiles
▫ Adsense for feeds
▫ Adsense for games
The revenue earned will depend on
the following factors.
• The number of visitors to your site
• The source of the traffic
• The country of the traffic
• The topic of the niche
• The click rate
The number of visitors to your site
• This is the most important factors. The higher
the number, the more likely that they will click
on the advertisements.
• The number of visitors will depend on two
▫ Accessibility – If you blog is on the first google’s
search, then you will get a lot of organic traffic.
▫ Quality of contents – the quality of contents plays
two roles, it attracts the readers and it will help to
get a higher ranking for the search engines.
The Source of Traffic
• The source of the traffic is important as it will
determine the reason why the visitors visit your
web or blog.
• If he subscribe to your web, that mean he is a
regular customer, so very unlikely he will click
on the advertisement.
• Google also records the unique URL, if he had
clicked before, his second click will not be
The Country of the Traffic
• The cost per click varies on the country.
• The practices of making online purchases may
not common in some countries. As such the cost
per click and the revenue will be lower.
The Topic of the Niche
• The topic of the niche is critical because of two
▫ The topic will determine the number of search,
thus the number of visitors.
▫ The topic will decide the cost per click, some topic
are highly competitive, and consequently, the cost
per click paid by the advertisers will be higher,
thus the adsense revenue will be higher.
The Click Rate
• The click rate is the number of click per 1000
• It depend on many factors, such as:
▫ the origin of the visitors,
▫ the placement of the advertisements
▫ the color scheme
▫ The topics of the blog.
Web site: http://joysdownload.com/
The author had work with an
international airline for more than 35
years, the last 10 years in Training
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.