We are using advance, Free and Open Source techniques of Web
Development with PHP & MySQL for developing a Dynamic Website. The
Website will be used for “Building Community around Flash Animations by
Uploading, Sharing & Embedding Flash Animations around the Web”, The
website can be used for Uploading, Sharing & Embedding Flash Animations
around the Web. The platform is designed, such that it is flexible, easily
upgradable, Secure and most importantly works faster on Live Online Servers.
Technology to be used for Designing the Website.
1. The User Interface (UI) is designed in X-HTML which is Extensible Markup
Langauge, advancement of Hyper Text Markup Language.
2. For a great User Experience and pleasing looking Website, Advance
techniques of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are used.
3. For Front End coding we are using Advance OOPS techniques of Open
Source PHP Technology.
4. The Backend Database storage and retrieval of Data, we are using an
Open Source Database Management System MySQL.
5. After the Whole coding and designing, We would Upload the whole
Website on the WAMP Server, Which is short form of Apache Server.
SWF and Flash Animations are generally considered for gaming. But ShareSWF,
the new service, has been launched for enabling netizens share/discover the
Flash Animation with varying degrees of interaction and function ranging from
categories like Business Management, Education & Health, Career & Jobs,
Inspiration & Motivation to Entertainment and Sports.
Seriously, though, the service is potentially useful. After joining, one can enjoy
the brand new experience of browsing through Random Flashes from all
around the World.
As Flash has become an Internet medium of Marketing any products over the
Internet. ShareSWF have especially added a categories like Innovation &
Startups for Small Business and entrepreneurs to feature and highlight their
products and services all over the Internet.
ShareSWF also offers features like adding friends and private messaging which
allows large community forming around the flash content.
The uploaded flash can be made available for Public Viewing or can be
restricted to just some private users.
The Aim of this Project is to Build Community around Flash Animations through
Uploading, Sharing & Embedding Flash Animations around the Web.
Proposed System & Functionality of the Project:
Animation can add an expressive element to your message. Colour, movement,
expressions and action can be effective in attracting the viewer’s attention in
ways that text cannot. Animations can evoke responses from diverse
audiences, helping to overcome cultural barriers. The messages they convey
can be light and entertaining or serious and powerful.
ShareSWF can be useful for anyone and everyone. The service showcases some
advanced features, which we are going to explore.
Some Interesting Features:
1. Upload & Share your Flash around the World for fellow internauts to admire
and comment upon.
2. You can discover and Play Flash Animations from categories as diverse as
“Business Management”, “Career & Jobs”, “Health & Eduction”, Entertainment
and many more.
3. Community forming features like adding friends and private messaging helps
to share your flash content across the internet backbone.
4. Privacy features can restrict public viewing of your Flash and would only be
available to a selected set of users.
5. Moreover users can Embed Flash on their social networks or can use directly
on their blogs or websites.
How can users take benefit from the Website:
1. ShareSWF allows animation artists to share their creations based on Flash
and possibly achieve the same thing as others did in their respective fields –
broadcast into social media!
2. Flash enables you to reach your customers by stimulating their senses and
tugging at their emotions. Small businesses owners and entrepreneurs can
feature and highlight their products and services in categories like “Startups &
Innovation” with amazing flash, all across the WWW.
3. The animation kids, and even freelance gamers would love to utilize this
service to easily broadcast their apps (read flash) into the crowd and possibly
raise the standard of browser-based flash games as SlideShare did in case of
4. The embedding of flash animations to blogs/webpages or social networks
has its own so much advantages.