2. JAVED ALI• Javed Ali has been singing in Hindi movies from 2000 but shot to fame in 2007 when he sang the song "Ek Din Teri Raahon Mein" from the movie Naqaab and thereafter another big hit "Jashn-e-Bahaara" from the movie Jodhaa Akbar (2008).• Some of his other hit songs are “Tum Mile”, “Arziyan” and “Guzarish”
3. MONALI THAKUR• Monali Thakur , a finalist of Indian Idol , is an Indian playback singer who sings mainly in Bollywood movies.• Her famous songs were Race in 2008 - "Khwab Dekhe (Sexy lady)" and "Zara Zara Touch Me". Also she sang hit numbers for the movies Badmaash Company and New York, Anjaana Anjaani, to name a few.
4. KAILASH KHER• Kailash Kher, is a Kasmiri pop-Rock singer with very diverse music style often influenced by Indian folk/Sufi music. After moving to Mumbai, the track Rabba Ishq Na Hove from the movie Andaaz was well received. In 2002, his song Allah ke Bande from relatively obscure movie Waisa Bhi Hota Hai made him a household name.• The band Kailasa includes Mumbai musician-brothers Naresh and Paresh Kamath who were earlier associated with Bombay Black .• Kher has a uniquely soulful, raw, high-pitched voice. He sang a number of the songs in the Bollywood film Mangal Pandey
5. ZUBEEN GARG• Zubeen Garg ,the singer of the super hit song “Ya Ali” from the movie Gangster, his voice is a craze amongst the youngsters.• With about 40 albums to his name, Zubeen continues his musical career directing music to over 24 Assamese movies including a few Hindi and bangla movies as well.• He received the best Music Award in 2005, for the Bangla movie “Shudhu Tumi”. He has sung more than 9000 songs in various languages.
6. SUNIDHI CHAUHAN• Sunidhi Chauhans breakthrough was Ram Gopal Varmas “Mast”, in which she sang the hit song, “Ruki Ruki Si Zindagi”• Her strength lies in her versatility and can sing songs of any genre• She has done play back singing for movies like “Kaminey” , “Rab ne Bana Di Jodi”, ”Dostana”, “Bachana Ae Haseeno”, ”Tashan”, ”Om Santi Om” and many more…
7. KK• Krishnakumar Kunnath also known as KK, is an award-winning Indian playback singer. He is a prominent singer in Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada and Tamil films.• It was the song “Tadap Tadap”, from the movie “Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam”, that brought him into limelight.• Some of his popular songs are “Zindagi Do Pal Ki”, “Tuhi Meri SHab Hai”, “Yaaron Dosti”, “Labon Ko” and many more….
8. •Neeraj Shridhar is a Indian singer-songwriter,who is lead vocalist of a pop and rock groupBombay Vikings.•He is also a popular Bollywood playbacksinger.• He is also a Music Director and a Lyricist.•Bombay Vikings became popular with remixhits like, Kya Soorat Hai, Woh Chali and ChodDo Anchal
9. Akriti started learning Hindustani classical music at theage of 5, from her mother, who is a post graduate inHindustani Classical music and her Guru (Late) Sh.Byomkesh Banerjee. She gave her first stageperformance at the age of 5 years and from therebecame a part of “Little Stars” the Anand Ji (KalyanjiAnandji fame) troupe, where she made her way throughtwo world tours. Winner of TVS Sa Re Ga Ma NationalTalent Hunt 1998 (Junior / Children’s Special) on ZeeTV,The most prestigious award from Sangam Kala Group(New Delhi)
10. Hariharan is an Indian playback singer who has sung for Hindi, Tamil,Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Bhojpuri and Telugu films, an establishedghazal singer, and one of the pioneers of Indian fusion music. His melody isstrongly appreciated by the film fraternity. In 2004, he was honoured with thePadma Shri by the Government of India. Hariharan won the national award for the best playback singer for the soulful rendition of the song "Mere Dushman Mere Bhai" from the Hindi movie Border
11. Bhupinder joined Rahul Dev Burmans orchestra and playedguitar for many of his popular scores including Dum Maro Dum.He became a good friend of R D Burman, who gave him achance to sing in Gulzars Parichay (1972). Bhupinder sang twosongs in the movie, Beeti Na Beetai Raina and Mitwa BoleMeethe Bai, which gave him recognition as a singer. Bhupindersang some more popular songs in Gulzars movies. Some ofthese songs included "Dil Dhoondta Hai" from Mausam, "NaamGum Jayega" and "Ek Akela Is Shaher Mein".In the mid-1980s, Bhupinder married a Bangladeshi Hindusinger Mitali and moved away from playback singing.Together,they perform at ghazal and live performances.
12. SADHANA SARGAM• Sadhana Sargam needs no introduction since she has one of the most beautiful voices. Her soothing voice is a pure form of melody and due to her versatility, she can choose to sound in numerous ways too.• Not only did she perfect the talent of visualizing the nature of songs but also she is definitely taking the art of singing to a new level and trying to expand the horizon of singing standards.• Today Sadhana became a household name in Sri Lanka and India.• Some of her all time hit songs are “Pehla Nasha”, “Mere Sanam ”, “Yahan Ke Hum Sikander ”, “ O Jaane Jaana” and many more..
13. Mesmerizing is the word that sums up the music of Roopkumar andSunali Rathod, the singing duo, who has enthralled many a music loverby the sheer beauty of their mellifluous voices.The chemistry between Roopkumar and Sunali Rathod is hard to miss- scintillating and captivating.Their versatility in all genres of music has made waves all over thecountry.Music binds these soul mates in an unbreakable bond of love andtogetherness. Their intimate bonding reflects in their soul-stirringrenditions, whether individually or as duets. Brought together by theirlove for music, it is music that sustains them through the highs and lowsof life.Words are insufficient to describe their music. If music be the food oflife… play on Roopkumar and Sunali Rathod!
14. Kunal Ganjawala is popularly known asBollywood playback singer. But he also did a very well contribution toKanada film industry as well. Kunal began his career by singing jingles. He came to limelight with the song BheegeHonth Tere form film Murder in 2004. It was his first biggest hit.The song earned him Zee Cine Award as BestPlayback Singer in 2005.
15. Vinod Rathod, the son of singer PanditChhaturbhuj Rathod, is a Bollywood playbacksinger. He has sung in numerous popular Bollywoodfilms including Chal Mere Bhai, Lage RahoMunna Bhai, Mission Kashmir and Baazigar.