Be the first to like this
Six Keys to Unlocking the Potential of Frontline Managers:
1) Identify employees with the capability and interest to be good managers.
2) Help your managers clarify their teams\' goals and roles.
3) Help your managers understand the people they manage.
4) Help your managers understand themselves and how they impact their people.
5) Don\'t assume your managers know how or when to coach
6) Minimize administrative work to give managers more time to develop people.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.