1. History ofCameras Courtney Carr Frostburg State University Spring 2012
2. “The first REAL consumer of thedigital camera was just introducedto the world in 1990” (Marples, 2008)
3. Compare the year1827 when the firstphoto was taken.. To the year 1990..
4. Digital Cameras maketeaching studentsEASIER
5. “In 1995, a company in Mountain View, California,Storm Software, introduced EasyPhoto Reader,which could convert 3x5 or 4x6 film photos intodigital format, so they could be viewed on acomputer” (Marples, 2008)
6. Easy Photo Reader makes it soall students can see the samephoto together
7. “In 1999, PhotoHighway.comintroduced the first internetphotography site to offer softwarethat allows people to load photosdirectly from a digital camera to awebsite.” (Marples, 2008)
8. How many activitiescould you now makeup with students takingpictures? You can upload the lesson right to your computer!
9. Digital cameras are growing inthe number of ways you canuse them. How willyou make digital camerasbenefit your profession?
10. References  Marples, G. (2008, September 11). [Web log message]. Retrieved from http://www.thehistoryof.net/thehistory-of- digital-cameras.html