Be the first to like this
Here’s how our process works:
1. Discovery - Our phone and web-based hotline offer a confidential avenue for employees to let you know what’s happening when the boss isn’t looking
2. Verification and Analysis - When an incident is reported, we have methods that we both teach our clients and can employ as a third party investigator to get to the heart of the issue.
3. Resolution - Workplace investigations are different than criminal investigations. We understand the best, fastest and most legally defensible methods to accomplish resolution. We wrote the book on it…ten actually.
4. Education - Unless you’re in law enforcement or a private investigator, investigations are not part of your everyday routine. They can also be emotionally and politically charged causing personal and organizational stress. Our in-depth training covers best practices to engage people in the investigation to uncover more facts, more quickly in order to resolve the issue effectively for all parties involved.
5. Prevention - Preventing the same incidents recurring across the organization is key. Our investigations and assessments help companies develop policies that do just that—creating a healthier, more productive workplace.