2. IntroductionThis presentation is to talk about the various purposes of computers and other machines, such as a Laptop, Tablet P.C and Games Consol. So I wont hold your time any longer. Enjoy.-Liam Sewell
3. Desktop!The Desktop is used for various reasons. You can complete work and go on the internet. It is Easy-to-Use hardware and is user friendly.
4. Laptop!A laptop is simply a portable desktop. It is used to, again, complete work and keep up to date on the latest ‘Tweets’ and ‘comments’.
5. Tablet!A tablet P.C is a portable device with a touch screen that does the same as the Desktop and the laptop, really the only difference is the touch screen and is lighter than the laptop.
6. Games consoleGames consoles aredevices that allow theuser to play video gamesand more newer versionsallow the user to watchvideos and talk to theirfriends via headsets.
7. PDAPDA’s are PersonalDigital Assistant. Theyallow users to call clientsand fellow workers, theywill also remind the userof importantappointments and otherscheduled events.
8. Mobile PhonesMobile phones areportable devices thatallow users to call andtext family andfriends, play gamesand, more newer versionsallow the user to accessthe internet.
9. Servers!Severs allow computers to get onto the internet.There are many different servers:DNS (Domain Name Server): this type of servermanages the names of the websites and allows youto type in the names of websites.DHCP (Dynamic Host Control Protocol): This serverassigns IP addresses to the computers.Web: This server allows access to websites throughHTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol.E-Mail: This server allows you to send and receive e-mails to and from friends.