Have you developed a product that you are ready to distribute to retail market but not sure where to start? …
Have you developed a product that you are ready to distribute to retail market but not sure where to start?
• Discover how to structure sales calls to retailers, with the best results.
• Understand the methods retailers use to decide what products they will buy for their stores.
• Find out the common challenges retailers face; how and why they buy.
• Uncover the cardinal rules you should follow when making your first sales pitch to a prospective client
• Learn the terminology, technology and measurements retailers use to decide which products will make the cut.
• Find out how merchandising and pricing works in both chain and independent retailers.
• Discover the logistics and supply chain systems of getting products to the retailers’ door.