It’s a Party for SEO NERDS!
• 3 Days of SEO, Social, Content, Brand,
Conversion, Mobile, and Analytics Goodness!
• Tons of Great Speakers (Annie Cushing is one)
• Amazing Networking
• Solid learning experience for new and
seasoned SEOs and Social peeps
• A chance to get a selfie with Roger the Mozbot
Yeah, yeah we know what it is…
…How do we get to go???
There are TWO Tickets for MozCon 2014.
May the best SEOs win.
What does this include?
I’m taking 2 lucky winners on a round-trip, allexpenses paid trip to Seattle, Washington for
-3 Day Pass to MozCon
-Round Trip Airfare
-DWS Cribs (We’re renting a house in the city)
-Food & Beverages
How Do You Win?
Each SEO will choose 4 clients from you’re their
current client list.
The goal is to generate the best content for each
of (or any combination of) the clients chosen.
How do we determine that?
The winner will have generated the highest
• Unique Visits to the content
• Social Interactions
• Links acquired
*In case of a tie, there will be a foosball
Now-Jan 26th: Determine your target clients
and build your strategy
Jan 27th-Jan 31st: Review and approval of
strategy by management
Feb 1: Launch your strategy
April 30th: All work must be done
May 1st: Results Tallied
May 5th: Winners Announced
• No work can begin on building the campaigns
until Feb 1.
• Max budget for each client account is $1k to
create content (paid by client).
• Strategies implemented must be sanctioned
during the approval period.
• No black hat/grey hat SEO tactics
• You may choose to go “all in” on one piece of
content or one client account or you can
“diversify” across up to 4 accounts.
• The work you do for the accounts chosen can
not negatively impact the work you are
assigned for other accounts (We’re tracking
and monitoring that).
• Paid Media will be allowed to drive traffic
(including FB, Twitter, Google, etc)
• No negative SEO to competitor sites (Kirk)
• There is no limit to the amount of content you
• Content can be in any form.
• Content doesn’t have to live on the client site.