Be the first to like this
2nd Annual Information Security Conference & Workshop
12-13 May 2010, CBI Conference Centre, London
BSI's Information Security conference will provide you with the very latest developments in Information Security Management best practice.
Through presentations and discussions with industry experts, you'll gain a thorough understanding of the standards that will underpin and support your work. Equipped with this knowledge, you'll be able to influence your company's information security management processes at boardroom level.
Key features and benefits:
- Clear guidance on how to achieve the implementation of effective ISMS
- Learn about and discuss latest standards developments on Information Security
- Indentify steps on how to get the ISM strategy you want adopted and funded by the Board and used across your stakeholder network
- Learn from industry and standards experts; how to overcome challenges through best practice and case study examples
- Understand the requirements for audit and certification of ISMS
- Receive a complimentary copy of BS ISO/IEC 27004:2010 Information Technology. Security Techniques. Information Security Management.Measurement
Discover more at: http://shop.bsigroup.com/informationsecurity