Be the first to like this
The National Corporate Sponsorship Program was established to develop formal alliances that involve Corporate America more closely with BDPA programs, activities and goals. Corporate sponsors not only offer financial support but also participate in programs developed to enhance the technical and professional skills of the community. The investment in BDPA creates positive exposure to a technically diverse membership of African-American Information Technology professionals and students.
The program is designed to offer corporations an opportunity to partner with BDPA to meet corporate goals and objectives for recruiting, employee development, philanthropic endeavors and enhanced image in the African American Community. The program is open to all corporations with a sincere interest in pursuing the vision, mission, objectives and goals of BDPA.
The conceptual and fundamental scope of the program is to:
• Link BDPA strategic initiatives to the objectives of the corporation
• Document mutual understanding, measurements and goals
• Develop plans, assign resources and confirm milestones for viewing progress toward the goals
• Provide a forum to interact with other IT and HR industry leaders and professionals
• Increase exposure opportunities to technically competent and diverse IT professionals and students
• Enhance loyalty in the corporation amongst employees and customers
In order to pull together all the components of a successful program, BDPA partners with corporations, associations and other strategic alliance partners, but by far, corporate support is a major component of BDPA’s success. Sponsoring levels available are listed below and opportunities are detailed in our comprehensive corporate sponsorship portfolio. (2013 Corporate Opportunities Portfolio.pdf)
• Platinum Corporate Sponsor $100,000+
• Gold Corporate Sponsor $50,000+
• Silver Corporate Sponsor $25,000+
• Bronze Corporate Sponsor $10,000+
• Corporate Sponsor $ 5,000+
• Corporate Supporter Less than $5,000
Contact us by email (email@example.com) or phone (301.584-3135, ext. 108) for more details on our corporate sponsorship program.