Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

Could It Be Safe To Invest In The Current Stock Exchange?


Published on

Visit for more info

  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

Could It Be Safe To Invest In The Current Stock Exchange?

  1. 1. After the big crash in the stock market in 2008, people really started out wondering whether they could feelcomfortable purchasing todays stock market. While thisis clearly an individual choice that you have to figure out for yourself, there are some things you actually have toknow to help make your decisions correctly. So lets take a look at a number of the options available to you.
  2. 2. I know this might not go together with conventionalwisdom at this time, but you should not instantly throw all your money in to the stock market at this point in time. Iam not saying that you should not invest in the market at all, because you would be leaving lots of good money on the table that must not be all that challenging to make if you know what youre doing.
  3. 3. I simply wouldnt be fully committed to the markets at this point because there is still lots of economicuncertainty on the planet. You dont want to put all of the money at risk in case something really unfavorable happens again and your investments become very susceptible through things beyond your control.
  4. 4. So if youre planning to invest in the markets you should do so by only putting in a portion of the discretionarycapital. Maybe youd feel safe putting 50% of that moneyinto the markets. I personally believe that is too much andI believe that a better number is usually to invest 20% and keep the other 80% in additional safe as well as stable investments including T-bills and gold and silver coins.
  5. 5. But you should truly make an effort to get some sort ofinvestments going on the stock market right now because the markets have bounce back an enormous amount throughout the last three years and the Dow Jonesindustrial average is actually over 13,000 again. It hasnt seen that level since the year 2007 so obviously the current finance institutions arent afraid to invest right now and theyre proving that it is a worthy move to make. So that is my major take on todays stock market.
  6. 6.