One fine body…
- Nice Area, France, France
- Work Principal Engineer chez Cisco
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=0&f=S&l=50&TERM1=thubert+pascal&FIELD1=INNM&co1=AND&TERM2=&FIELD2=&d=PTXT
- About Senior telecom R&D engineer specialized in IPv6, routing & meshing, as combined with wireless & mobility. I participated to a number of standards, mostly with the IETF (10 RFCs, and multiple drafts) but also ISA100, IEC, ETSI. Strong point is innovation (140+ patents issued at USPTO), with a capacity to understand complex systems. H index of 29, and i10 index of 70 from multiple contributions as Academic Papers, Patents, RFCs, Conference Panels and Book Chapters. ( from Google scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=NxN3gEsAAAAJ ) General skills include: - IPv6 and related IETF protocols in Routing and Internet Areas - Layer 2 and layer 3 Wireless Mesh Networking and Wi...