Gain mastery of offshore issues, meet key industry players and learn everything you need to know about Offshore Financial Centers - whether you are a buyer, provider or investigator of Offshore products and services.
You will gain deep knowledge about:
- Legislative and political initiatives
- Tax and legal developments
- Offshore products and services
- How offshore jurisdictions vary
Many successful businesspeople and investors have, at one time or another, considered going offshore. It's a natural thought-process as their wealth increases.
At The OffshoreAlert Conference, you will learn how and why the world's biggest corporations and High Net Worth Individuals use offshore structures to minimize risk and maximize protection
If you are a prospective offshore client, you will learn whether going offshore is right for you. If you are an existing offshore client, you will learn about recent developments that may affect your assets and structures.
Experts in the areas of offshore products and services, wealth planning, tax, law, regulations, and compliance will help you navigate the fast-paced, ever-changing, complex world of offshore finance.
You will meet successful, knowledgeable, wealthy, influential and powerful people in all areas of international finance – from all over the world. Approximately half of attendees live in the world's major countries and the other half live and work in the world's major offshore financial centers.
There will be more than 50 speakers, including:
- Offshore Judges from the Bahamas, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands;
- Attorneys with Leading Offshore Law Firms such as Appleby, Mourant Ozannes, and Walkers.
- Tax & Legal Experts who advise foreign clients on how to go offshore legally;
- Daniel Reeves and John McDougal, who are spearheading the IRS' clampdown on offshore tax evasion;
- Jeffrey Owens, Head of Tax at the OECD;
- Liquidation & Insolvency Experts who will explain your remedies if your offshore structures go wrong;
The OffshoreAlert Conference is where buyers, providers and investigators of offshore products and services meet in an independent forum to discuss everything that's significant in international finance.
To register or find out more about OffshoreAlert' s 2012 event that will take place at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach in Miami Beach, Florida on April 29, April 30 and May 1 visit: www.OffshoreAlertConference.com
OffshoreAlert holds an annual conference with major offshore speakers at which you will get the latest inside news about all aspects of conducting business in and through OFCs, with sessions for clients, providers and investigators of financial products and services. Special emphasis is placed in the latest U.S. government and IRS reporting requirements and rules.