Be the first to like this
AndroPainter is an image editor that includes the GIMP app provided by OffiDocs. It allows to edit and create photos and images. It is program to retouch photos, convert image formats, modify icons, logos, diagrams, illustrations and any complex painting. It has been named AndroGIMP, and combines the functionality of an android file manager with the open source software for image manipulation, GIMP.
Available at: http://www.offidocs.com/index.php/android-images-graphics/androgimp-android-image-editor-for-gimp
- Common image editor tools: paint brush, pencil, airbrush, eraser and ink utilities.
- Different image selection tools to capture an image area: either a rectangular areas, or a circular areas; or a free selection.
- Multiple Undo/Redo.
- Smart image editor tools:
- Copies pixels using a brush.
- Copies pixels from an area and corrects tone and color.
- Blurs and sharpens using a brush.
- Bucket Fill tool to fill an area selected with a color or pattern.
- Blend tool to fill an area slected with a color gradient
- Multilayer supported as an image being edited in GIMP can consist of many layers in a stack.
- Transformation tools including rotate, scale, shear and flip.
- Colors selection using palettes or color choosers.
- Color blending.
- Full alpha channel support.
- The file format support ranges from the common likes of JPEG (JFIF), GIF, PNG, TIFF to special use formats such as the multi-resolution and multi-color-depth Windows icon files.