Relax and Enjoy the Event
At each hospitality village, your special clients and guests have access throughout the day to
conduct business if needed, store any items or souvenirs with our concierge, enjoy Five-Star Dining
along with their beverages of choice or relax and unwind while viewing the Masters action on one
of the many big screen televisions.
Your Hospitality Programs includes valet parking, buffet breakfast, buffet lunch and heavy
afternoon hors d’ oeuvres along with access to an open bar serving everything from Southern-
brewed iced tea to premium distilled spirits.
Your guests may even have tables assigned and designated with their corporate logos within the
main hospitality area or even lease a private restricted access hospitality suite offering a more
intimate and reserved setting along with a designated host. These programs start with a base site
fee (depending on size and location) plus a per person charge. Private or shared dinner options are
offerred at both facilities as well. The choices are endless!
The Five-Star Dining Experience
The Five-Star Dining experience is combined with daily creations prepared fresh by Executive Chef
Ian Peckel of Silver Palm Catering. Chef Ian Peckel is a native of Augusta and a graduate of Johnson
and Whales University in Vail, Colorado. He has trained in prestigious Vail restaurants such as the
Cordellia Golf Resort and Allies Cabin in the Beaver Creek Club. Needless to say, the daily menus
offered at The Executive Club on Azalea and the Silver Palm Hospitality of National Hills are nothing
less than exceptional!
Hospitality Membership Includes
- Daily entrance to The Executive Club on Azalea or Silver Palm Hospitality of
National Hills from 7 a.m until 7 p.m. based on venue purchased
- Daily newspapers and pairing sheets
- Hospitality village security personnel
- Concierge service
- Daily gourmet menus prepared fresh by Executive Chef Ian Peckel
- Five-Star dining including an omelet station during breakfast, a carving station during the after
noon and a pasta station throughout the evening
- Bar service with Southern-brewed iced tea, soft drinks, beer, wine and premium distilled spirits
- Valet parking upon arrival
- Private outdoor patios, decks and lounge areas
- Full service business center with phone, fax and e-mail capabilities
- Ability to reserve Masters upgrades including overnight accommodations, dinner reservations,
catered dinners, golf tee times, airport transfers and executive ground transportation
- Private hospitality suites based on availability
Augusta’s Premiere Hospitality Venue for the Masters
T he Executive Club on Azalea is located at 1004 Azalea
Drive. The crown jewel of the Executive Marketing Hospitality
System, this expansive venue is less than 100 yards from the,
the main pedestrian walk-in gate No. 3 of the Augusta Na-
tional Golf Club.
With more than 12,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor
hospitality space, the Executive Club on Azalea is a multi-level
climate-controlled facility constructed exclusively for hos-
pitality during The Masters Golf Tournament. It is capable of
hosting up to 450 guests per day.
The tastefully decorated country club atmosphere will allow
your clients and guests to combine business with pleasure
while enjoying the casual elegance and ambiance of the Mas-
ters Golf Tournament.
Main Dining - 1st Floor