I worked with Jamie on a website with an insanely tight deadline. She put in the hours, produced excellent work, made changes as needed. And never complained.
(In fact, she was downright cheery.) Thanks to her heroic commitment, we were able to launch on time. Jamie was a pleasure to work with, and I’d happily
Sheer Blonde Entourage
partner with her again.
Social Media Strategy
Sheer Blonde Entourage ®
• To promote Sheer Blonde shampoos and
conditioners, we played on the idea that
blondes have more fun. And deserve
• We created banners, a Facebook page, a
YouTube contest and emails that all
pointed to the place where blondes have
more fun: ForBlondesOnly.com.
• The Sheer Blonde Entourage Spotlight Contest
The chance to sing with Natasha Bedingﬁeld
• A video on the John Frieda YouTube
channel describes how to enter the “Sheer
Blonde Entourage Spotlight Contest”
• The Song tab provides music and lyrics
• The Submit tab lets contestants upload
videos of themselves singing along with
Natasha Bedingﬁeld’s ‘Pocketful of
• The homepage theater drives visitors to
the YouTube contest
• Banners promote the Sheer Blonde
Entourage, which will extend beyond the
• Visitors can visit Natasha Bedingﬁeld’s site
and purchase ‘Pocketful of Sunshine’ right
from the homepage
We supported the microsite and YouTube contest on Facebook,
where the John Frieda® US page features Sheer Blonde
The Sheer Blonde Tab leads visitors to the YouTube
contest, microsite and product pages
John Frieda US
• The page, which will live beyond the
Spotlight contest, promotes both the Sheer
Blonde Entourage and the YouTube contest
• A product callout reminds visitors who is
sponsoring the opportunity to sing with
Natasha Bedingﬁeld, and drives them to
Sheer Blonde product information
• A sweepstakes - the ﬁrst in a series of
“exclusive membership beneﬁts” - spike
interest in the Sheer Blonde Entourage,
which would outlive the YouTube contest
• Banners, emails and the microsite promote
the sweeps. The prize: A trip for two to
New York or LA.
Banners promote the sweeps, link to the microsite...
An email to blondes pushes to the microsite and
provides a forward-to-a-friend link
As does a second email for the “blonde-curious”
in the ﬁrst 3 days
What kind of activity will Sheer Blonde
Entourage see as the end of the contest nears?
As the actual stage appearance approaches?
And as the sweepstakes winners are
Check back often for breaking news...