One fine body…
- Barcelona Area, Spain, Spain
- Work NGS data analysis Coordinator at Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG)
- Industry Medical / Health Care / Pharmaceuticals
- Website http://biocore.crg.cat/wiki/User:Lcozzuto
- About Bioinformatician expert of Next Generation Sequencing data analysis (PhD). Currently working at Centre for Genomic Regulation in Barcelona, Spain, as NGS data analysis coordinator in the Bioinformatics Core Facility. My work includes to supervise projects about a broad variety of NGS application such as assembly and annotation of genomic and transcriptomic data (mRNAseq and microRNAseq), detection of interaction protein/DNA and protein/RNA (chip-seq and clip-seq), metagenomic analysis. I'm also involved in pathway analysis, gene-set enrichment and motif detection. I participated in more than 60 different projects and in 3 international genome projects (melon, bean and lynx) being part of ...