1. The ElephantThink BIG like dreaming of vision, mission, and plans
2. The Tea BagThe longer the infusion, the stronger the flavor like building a good relationship through nurturing
3. The Cat It does not matter it is black or white. If it catches rats, it is a good cat. Like on execution of an action plan, takeinitiatives (high priorities and importance) to complete the mission on task and on time
4. The ArrowPull your arrow backwards before aiming and shooting. Like on designing of a plan, strengthen the critical steps thru’constant deliberations/discussions, after which moves like the cat!
5. The Broken EggThe egg that is broken from inside gives life,but broken from outside forces, death. Like building a strong structure/system with strong foundation from inside out
6. The BambooIt can be as hard as a steel or it can be very pliable/soft on bending like having thestrength and character that can withstand and adapt to the changing environment
7. The LightIt can cast shadows of doubts, suspicion or it can brighten someone with hope, dreams, and inspiration. Let all our experience and knowledge be the inspirational light in our life journey