Great Sites - Your Net Advantage:
Websites Realtors Need to Know and Use
1. Cook County Treasurer: Tax bill totals and Exemptions
2. Cook County Assessor: Certificates of Error and Appeals, Freezes, Long Time
3. Cook County Clerk of Court: Past and Pending Cases
4. Illinois Secretary of State: Find Out Corp. Status and Ownership
5. Cook County Recorder of Deeds: http://www.ccrd.info/
Check the status of a property (mortgages, liens, ownership, lis pendens and
foreclosure etc.) with the PIN # or Owner’s Name
6. City of Chicago FOIA:
Research building code violations, units (although consultation with an attorney is
a must as the units is not always reliable) and permits is:
7. ARDC: Look up the Lawyer and find their status
Gregory A. Braun Email: email@example.com This summary information is not a substitute for legal advice.
McCormick Braun Friman LLC Website: www.mbflegal.com This is a summary only for informational /educational purposes.
Phone: (312) 617-9019 eFax: (888) 463-7786 This summary is abbreviated and may be incomplete or outdated.
Representing landlords, tenants, investors, building managers - 1031 Exchanges and Self Directed IRAs