Stress happens when you are not able to cope with the demand of any situation. This may be physical ,emotional. There are 2 kinds of stress the Eustress (Good stress) and the Distress. The negativity impact is called the stress.
Need for stress management is eventually to increase the efficacy on the day to day functioning of life. But these symptoms finds you in stress.
Make time for fun and relaxation, Be positive, Laugh keep laughing
Stress and alcohol is very dangerous.
Be happy always..stress busting techniques
“Money cannot buy you Health”
3 Levels of Stress
• Acute stress –stress that arises from day-to-day interaction in
the world that is due to some kind of conflict that is often
• Chronic stress (subordinate stress) – the result of an acute
stressor such as a work related issue that goes on day in and
day out (e.g., conflict with superiors) that wears at the person
daily and puts them at risk for suffering the negative impacts
of stress, such as stress related illness.
• Traumatic stress – a stressor that is outside the person’s
normal coping skills, such as an accident or disaster. Loss of
dear one.choronic illness or an accident
Symptoms of Stress
• Lack of interest
• Lack of confidence
• Sense of superiority
Causes of Stress
• Under working
• Blame culture
• Job security
• Incorrect job
Identifying the Stressor
• Analyze what is causing you stress
• How you felt physically and mentally
• How you have acted in Response
• Have you done anything to feel better
• How are you currently coping with
• Maintain journal to identify the stressor
4 aces of stress management
• Avoid the stressor First learn to say No. know your limits
whether in your personal or professional life, refuse to accept added
• Alter the stressor: Express your feelings do not bottle up, when
your boss ask you to chew more than you can. Do not be afraid be open
and request him to reduce your burden.
• Adapt to Stressor If you can’t change the stressor, change
yourself. You can adapt to stressful situations and regain your sense of
control by changing your expectations and attitude.
• Accept the stressor Some sources of stress are unavoidable.
You can’t prevent or change stressors such as the death of a loved one, a
serious illness, or a national recession.
DONT’S ON STRESS
• Less Intake
• Blaming others
Stress Busting Techniques
• Deep Breathing exercise
• Chakra Meditation
• Mantra Meditation
• Brisk walking
• Low calorie Intake
• Soft melodious music
• Holiday to Nature rich destination.