KKBOX iOS 工程師 陳俊達 Dada 分享
- [The Life of a watchOS App] (https://developer.apple.com/videos/wwdc2017/videos/play/wwdc2017/216/)
- [What's New in watchOS] (https://developer.apple.com/videos/wwdc2017/videos/play/wwdc2017/205/)
- [What's New in Safari View Controller] (https://developer.apple.com/videos/wwdc2017/videos/play/wwdc2017/225/)
- [Customized Loading in WKWebView] (https://developer.apple.com/videos/wwdc2017/videos/play/wwdc2017/220/)
- Appears on wrist raise
- Audio and haptics from background
- Supports enabling water lock mode
- Start from foreground
- Limited to two peripherals
- Central support only
- Minimum connection interval of 30ms foreground (120ms
- Background running apps can only connect (not scan)
- Peripherals disconnect when app is suspended
- On iOS 11, Safari View Controller will have a separate persistent data store in each app
that it's used in.
- This means that cookies, local storage, and other browsing data will be contained within
your app and scoped to your app.
- And this means that the user won’t automatically be logged in to whatever accounts they
were logged into in Safari.
- What this does is it will prevent cross-app tracking of user’s browsing activity that you and
your users may not have even been aware about.
- And ultimately, it helps keep users’ browsing activity private and scoped within your app.