One fine body…
- Greater New York City Area, United States
- Work Vice President Product Management, Platform and Content
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website www.elsevier.com/wps/find/newsroom.ne...
- About Chris Shillum is currently Vice President of Product Management, Platform and Content for Elsevier, responsible for the platform and systems which power online products such as ScienceDirect and Scopus. He has worked in various capacities on ScienceDirect since its inception in 1997, and currently represents Elsevier on a number of industry organization boards, including ORCID, CrossRef and the International DOI Foundation. Chris holds a Masters in Electronic Systems Engineering from the University of York in the UK.