Enterprise Integration for Ethereum
Enterprise Ethereum Alliance London
@bibryam - EEA London2
● Principal Architect at Red Hat UK
● Member of Apache Software Foundation
● Committer for Camel, OFBiz, Isis projects
● Twitter: http://twitter.com/bibryam
● Blog: http://ofbizian.com
● OSS Sustainability http://oss.fund
@bibryam - EEA London3
● No blockchain products
● Building a partner ecosystem (BlockApps - Ethereum based solution)
● Participating in consortia (e.g. Hyperledger)
● R3’s Corda using Artemis and other Red Hat middleware
● Enabling the Red Hat portfolio for blockchain projects
● Providing thought leadership
BLOCKCHAIN AT RED HAT
@bibryam - EEA London4
BLOCKCHAIN AT RED HAT SUMMIT 2019
@bibryam - EEA London5
WHAT IS APACHE CAMEL?
● Open source, hosted at ASF
● Active community (2500 stars, 500 contributors, etc)
● Mature (used by Red Hat, Talend, and others)
@bibryam - EEA London6
● Hundreds of connectors
● Pattern based
● Integration focused domain specific languages (DSLs)
WHY APACHE CAMEL?
@bibryam - EEA London11
CONNECTING BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEMS
@bibryam - EEA London12
● Works with Geth, Parity, Ganache.
● Support for Infura API.
● Support for JP Morgan’s Quorum API.
● Support for JSON-RPC API over HTTP and IPC.
● Implementation of all web3, net, eth, shh operations.
● Support for filters.
● Support for Ethereum Name Service (ENS).
● Fully unit and integration tested.