Be the first to like this
Earn 36% more on your current Gold investment Net of taxes.
The investment objective of the Plan is to be an alternative to buying GOLD itself. The Plan lets you benefit from an increase in the price of GOLD while keeping your capital protected in case there is a fall in GOLD Price. The percentage increase in GOLD price is multiplied with a ‘Multiplier’ of 136% to calculate the Final Return net of taxes.
If GOLD increases by say 50% over the term of the deposit then the return on investment would be 1.36x 50% = 68% plus your initial investment of 100% i.e. Final Return = 168% net of taxes
If, at maturity, the Final Price of GOLD is lower than the Initial Price, you will not receive an investment return but your original capital will be repaid.
* Final Return at Maturity = 136% of the percentage increase in Gold Price (Net of Taxes)
* Investment term = 5 Years
* Capital protection = 100%
* Minimum investment = INR 10 Lakhs
* The ‘Multiplier’ can be increased by decreasing capital protection
For investment queries please contact: