One fine body…
- Lisbon Area, Portugal, Portugal
- Work Author of "How Creative Workers Learn", the first Learning 3.0 book
- Industry Apparel / Fashion
- Website http://www.happymelly.com
- About I help creative workers, teams and organisations to learn better by facilitating unique learning experiences. I really believe that emergent learning and learning facilitation are the keys to creative workers' success in this complex and fast-paced new world of work. I'm the author of "How Creative Workers Learn", the first book in the Learning 3.0 series, and founder of the Learning 3.0 brand at Happy Melly. Throughout my career, I have moved from programming computers to software development; then moving back into to database development; product, project and team leadership; agile coaching...and finally: business management. In all those fields I was in someway involved with learning...
Not following anyone yet