This slide is material of openSUSE Asia Summit 2016 lightning talks. The title is "How Student-based Community Promoting Open Source for Education".
The slide is talk about KSL KUSUKA program to promote opensource for education.
- Train the Team about OpenSource
- Train the Team for public speaking
- Team member should do share their
knowledge in every KSL meeting
☑ To develop hard skill and soft skill,
so all member able to share their
knowledge to society
• PASTi – Perempuan Sadar Teknologi
‒ A movement focusing on developing
women in technology
• INSECT UIN Sunan Kalijaga
‒ A study club focusing in Information and
Network Security in UIN Sunan Kalijaga