One fine body…
- Pune Area, India, Maharashtra, India
- Work Risk Analyst at Credit Suisse
- Industry Finance / Banking / Insurance
- Website http://www.quantpy.net
- About I aspire to work as a quantitative analyst/trader. I am self-motivated, quick learner keen on various financial models and numerical algorithms. To implement the models/algorithms from scratch is an effective way to master them. Some of my favorite reads are, Options volatility and pricing by Sheldon Natenburg, Black Scholes and beyond by Neils Chriss! I love building pricing models in C++, Python and Excel and that makes me tick, its very rewarding. I am self-taught, auto-didact. I am fond of trekking, going on adventure trails, cycling!