One fine body…
- Frankfurt Am Main Area, Germany, Germany
- Work Investigative science journalist, specialising in academic publishing and research integrity
- Industry Writing / Publishing
- Website https://www.facebook.com/ScienceCartoons
- About I am a science journalist, with around 13 years of biomedical research experience in molecular cell biology, stem cells and oncology. As science journalist, I see it as my duty to promote reproducibility, honesty and fairness in academic research. I believe changes are necessary in the way science is conducted and published, and how scientists are evaluated. As the first step towards change, we need to achieve transparency in institutional research and editorial processes as well as in peer review. My academic CV and original research publications are available on ORCID and ResearchGate. Please visit my investigative science journalism blog For Better Science https://forbetterscience.c...