Be the first to like this
Loren Bartley of Impactiv8 conducted a bespoke social media presentation for VICSPORT in partnership with SportsFocus on Wednesday 2 April 2014. The presentation was on Social Media For Sporting Organisations.
Below is an outline of the topics discussed during this presentation:
- How to develop a social media strategy for your sporting organisation or club.
- Social Media For Sporting Organisations & ClubsSocial media sales funnel
- Objectives – Attract, retain, reward
- Target audience
- Value proposition
- Social media platform(s)
- Private vs public social media
- Branding, personality and tone
- Community Guidelines
- Usage Guidelines – policies, assign roles, training
- Social Media Trends
- Opportunities and emerging social media usage trends in sport to assist you in deciding which social media network(s) to develop a presence on and what other tools will assist you in the management of your social media presence.
- Following individuals
- Community Management
The role of online community engagement and management within your sporting organisation or club structure and what you need to do to ensure that you are adequately prepared to implement social media within the day-to-day resourcing and operations, whilst protecting your sporting organisation/club and members from a social media disaster.
- Setting up the platforms
- Building the community
- Creating and sourcing engaging content
- Monitoring and moderation
- Converting community into action
- Rewarding advocates
For more information, visit: http://impactiv8.com.au/vicsportfan