A recent survey titled,"Fashion Online: How Affluent Shoppers Buy Luxury Goods”, found that shoppers prefer to purchase directly from their favorite brands -- both on- and offline. When shopping digitally, those same shoppers were divided between buying directly through a brand's website (39%) and choosing a multi-brand site (36%). This close split highlights an opportunity for fashion merchants to update their websites and capture shoppers eager to connect with their favorite brands. Fashion merchants Sole Society, Silver Jeans, Robert Graham, City Chic, and Johnny Was are ahead of the digital fashion curve. Each partnered with Guidance to launch Magento Enterprise Edition sites that not only sell products, but also powerful brand experiences. Sole Society Chief Operating Officer, Andy Solomon will join Guidance CIO, Jon Provisor to discuss how fashion merchants can translate their brands into compelling eCommerce sites that boost the bottom line. Topics within this webinar include:
• Creative design that tells the brand story and establishes a relationship with customers
• Improving the customer experience with features like “buy online, then pick-up in store"
• The latest in targeting and personalization strategies
• Leveraging increased mobile/tablet usage through responsive design
• Driving conversions with new features and technologies like shoppable look books, social merchandising through Instagram, visual fit guides, shop-by-view, and more