Causes and Treatment for Ulcerated Mouth at Dentzz
Ulcerated Mouth: Causes and Treatment
• Ulcerated mouth is a dental problem that needs to
be treated well.
• If the ulcer is quite wide and in a tinge of yellow,
the reason for it can be trauma.
• Cold sores in the mouth can occur frequently and
spread around the gums, tongue, and throat and
inside of the cheeks.
• There are many causes for mouth ulcer like minor mouth
injury, brushing with force, sports injury, or accidental bite,
toothpastes and mouth rinses that contain sodium lauryl
• It can also be caused by other serious problems like celiac
disease which is a condition in which the body is unable to
tolerate gluten, inflammatory bowel disease, diabetes mellitus.
• Corticosteroids are a type of treatment that can reduce
inflammation. This is done to eliminate the pain that comes
with mouth ulcers and also leads to faster healing.
• Chlorhexidine gluconate is the most frequently prescribed
mouthwash, while there are various gels and sprays that are
• Our Dentzz clinics in Mumbai and Delhi, have
experienced and well trained dentists who can help
you figure out the seriousness of the ulcer.
• Therefore, Dentzz is an ideal place if you are seeking
specialized dental treatment from globally trained
dentist in India.