One fine body…
- Greater Boston Area, United States
- Work CEO & President at Playrific, Inc.
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website http://www.playrific.com
- About Beth has been Founder and CEO of several successful startups, most notably EXOS, Inc., which was venture capital backed and sold to Microsoft in 1996. Since then she has been involved in 20 start-ups in a variety of fields as a founder, investor, or advisor. She was an advisor and investor in Leap Frog and has been involved in entertainment and mobile companies. Beth is an acknowledged expert in the hand-device interface space and has been an expert in support of prior patent litigations. Dr. Marcus has a Ph.D. in biomechanics from the Imperial College in London, England where she was a Marshall Scholar. Her first two degrees were from MIT in the department of Mechanical Engineering....