Be the first to like this
1 January-31 March 2013
• Net banking income increasing by 27,5% to 66,9 million Euro
• Net profit from financial activities increasing by 14% to 53,1 million Euro
• Cost/income ratio further improving, down to 26,5%
• Profit for the period increasing by 13,9% to over 22 million Euro
• Non-performing loans/total loans in the trade receivables sector: 3,5% compared to 4,3%
• Solvency: 12,9%
• Core Tier 1: 13,1 %
The Board of Directors of Banca IFIS met today under the chairmanship of Sebastien von Furstenberg and has approved the results for the first quarter of 2013.
"2013 is positive for the whole Group against the backdrop of a recessionary economy. Lenders are leaving no stone unturned in enduring this situation and seeking growth, and we want to play an active role in this phase", says Giovanni Bossi, the CEO. "In keeping with the projects defined in 2012, this year we have already launched the new online current account and, a few days ago, the new IT system for the services to businesses. The Bank's new "nervous system" allows us to build a company that is more effective in addressing the needs of
businesses, households and individuals that rely on us every day. Smaller companies and the increasing debt burden of a growing number of households represent a challenge we have to overcome, with the aim of restoring confidence in Italy's economy".