Be the first to like this
The National BDPA Individual Epsilon Awards recognize members who have demonstrated exceptional results in one of the five (5) categories below. Nominations are accepted and evaluated by a team of National BDPA members in accordance with the descriptions below. In 2014, we will award one (1) recipient per category.
Nominations are due: May 9, 2014
Award recipients will be announced: June 6, 2014
Nominations packages must include:
• Career resume including education, positions held, awards and recognition and professional association affiliations.
• A completed Nomination form. Incomplete submissions will result in a candidate being disqualified from consideration.
• A professional portrait image of the candidate, appropriate for publication with the award citation.
The Award categories and descriptions are:
• Career Achievement - Experienced professionals who have achieved significant career accomplishments and/or made contributions throughout their career to their company or industry
• Community Service - Significant demonstration, by meaningful results, strong partnership and collaboration with entities in the communities they reside
• Most Promising Technologist - Individuals who have been recognized as future technology leaders based on their drive, commitment and results thus far in their career
• Outstanding Technical Contribution - Individuals who have pioneered new or leveraged existing technology to solve a critical business or technical problem
• Professional Achievement - Individuals who have reached or realized a significant milestone in their career, corporate or otherwise, that is noteworthy.
Please submit all nominations and direct any questions or inquiries regarding the award or award categories to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response within seventy-two (72) hours.