One fine body…
- New York, New York, United States
- Work Chief Strategy Officer
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website http://www.adamostrow.com
- About Adam Ostrow is a new media entrepreneur and commentator. As Mashable’s Chief Strategy Officer, Adam is responsible for defining and implementing strategy across the organization. Prior to being promoted to CSO, Adam was Mashable’s Executive Editor, a role in which he was responsible for the company’s editorial and business development strategy. In that position, Adam led the development of the Mashable Publisher Platform, created Mashable’s video program and expanded the scope of the company’s syndication relationships. Adam joined Mashable in 2007 as Editor in Chief, a role in which he directed day-to-day editorial coverage, authored more than 2,500 articles and grew th...