2. The Tide Has Turned In Digital<br /><ul><li>More UGC- User Generated Content hitting SERP.
3. The Internet is fragmented more than ever with social sites and communities.
4. Review sites are huge.
5. Site speed is critical. We have Instant search on Google.
6. Competitive Analysis online is a must.
7. Interaction creates a trusted network and networking means everything.
8. Mobile is white hot and a mobile strategy should be a priority.</li></li></ul><li>The Tide Has Turned In Digital<br />Google Caffeine Made Search FASTER….micro-blogging sites helped push this change.<br />Universal Search has changed to become Blended Search. The world of images, video, audio, UGC and more have hit search…now they call it Google Places Search.<br />Business must make a plan for search…..in most cases they need to employ expertise to handle the changes. They must also monitor their reputations online.<br />There are all the distractions in the world for a searcher to go….it’s a new web and if businesses do not keep up with the changes….<br />
9. What User Generated Content Looks Like Now In the SERP (Search Engine Results Page)<br />
10. Video Is Powerful<br />“…on the keywords for which Google offers video results, <br />any given video in the index stands about a 50 times better <br />chance of appearing on the first page of results than any <br />given text page in the index.”- <br /> Forrester Research<br />
11. Video Is Powerful<br />
12. Video Is Powerful<br />
13. Social Sites and Communities<br />
14. Social Sites and Communities<br />
15. Facebook Competes with Gmail<br />
16. Facebook Competes with Gmail<br />
17. Why Facebook?<br />It’s Simple Really, <br /><ul><li>If Facebook Business Pages appear on Google (they do).
18. If Users spend more time on Facebook than anywhere else than on the web (they do).
19. If Facebook users can be targeted by their habits and interests (they can).
20. If Facebook users can share information with their friends (they can).</li></ul>Facebook is a Land Grab and It’s Time to Buy In.<br />
23. Reviews Are In the SERP<br />Reviews are a huge shift in Google Places Search<br />
24. Reviews<br />Google Released Its Own Review Site…HotPot<br />
25. Site Speed Is Critical<br />
26. Trusted Network<br />
27. Mobile<br />It’s Gonna Rule….time to plan and execute<br />A few things about mobile:<br /><ul><li>Search- Only 3 results in the SERP.
28. Mobile users are normally instant…they want to take action now not to research.
29. They use maps.
30. They want simple sites.</li></li></ul><li>Local Businesses Need to Be Observant, Aggressive, and Make A Plan of Action<br />When Interviewing Service Providers Ask Questions…Ask a lot of them…listen to the answers. Do they make sense? Is there research to back up these statements?<br />