One fine body…
- Toronto, Canada Area, Canada
- Work Professor at University of Toronto
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website http://yu.ischool.utoronto.ca/
- About Eric Yu is Professor at the University of Toronto, in the Faculty of Information. His research aims to advance the practice of information systems by incorporating intents and motivations of social actors into the analysis and design process. Social concepts are needed for dealing with complex issues such as security, privacy, and trust, knowledge management, business process innovation and strategy, policy and compliance, etc. Professor Yu received his Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Toronto. Earlier, he held positions in research and development labs at Bell and Nortel Networks in Ottawa. He also supervises graduate students in the Department of Computer Science through...
Not following anyone yet
- Follow Following