Be the first to like this
Bommarito Consulting will be covering legal informatics on AWS, giving the first AWS Michigan talk on CloudSearch. The presentation will provide structure, detail, and comparison between solutions, including a solr vs. CloudSearch implementation comparison and code to take you from scratch to searching.
An outline of the presentation is provided below:
1. Generalize information retrieval more than you’re used to.
2. Build a basic case search engine with solr/EC2.
3. Build a basic case search engine with CloudSearch.
4. Understand the relative strengths of solr and CloudSearch.
5. Discuss other legal services that CloudSearch can augment.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.