Be the first to like this
2012 is a harsh e-commerce winter in China. Not just for domestic players, but also for foreign brands and retailers.
La Redoute will shut down its business in China. It’s highly possible that a local service provider will take over. Everything is still under negotiation. In this issue, we would like to pinpoint few factors which might induce its failure.
Other focuses in this issue:
- ECPI, a new dimension to value e-commerce
- The winter goes deeper for china e-commerce
- How to rank high on taobao
- Alibaba's social ambitions
- War of price, war of mouth?
- Communication bank on taobao
This report is issued by L'Atelier BNP Paribas
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.