2. http://eglobiotraining.com/What is PowerPoint ? PowerPoint is a presentation software program that is part of the Microsoft Office package.
3. http://eglobiotraining.com/What is PowerPoint ? PowerPoint uses a graphical approach to presentations in the form of slideshow that accompany the oral delivery of the topic. This program is widely used in business and classroom and is an effective tool when used for training purposes.
4. http://eglobiotraining.com/ PowerPoint is one of the simplest computer programs to learn. It is the number 1 program used worldwide for presentations. Anyone can create stunning presentations that look like they were designed by a professional.
5. http://eglobiotraining.com/ PowerPoint presentations can be made into photo albums, complete with music or narrations, to distribute on CDs or DVDs. If you are in the sales field, it involves just a few simple clicks to add an illustrative chart of data or an organizational chart of your companys structure. Make your presentation into a web page for emailing purposes or as a promotion displayed on your companys website.
6. http://eglobiotraining.com/Advantages : Can easily input images Templates are built in for different appearances Can add notes pages
7. http://eglobiotraining.com/ Can easily add media and recordings More exciting than a simple word document or hand written presentation Master slides make presentations consistent
8. http://eglobiotraining.com/Disadvantages : Some features such as animations and backgrounds can distract the audience from the actual information in the presentation File size can become quite large on medium to large presentations
9. http://eglobiotraining.com/ Some of the features can be quite complicated to use and even the simple features require some getting used to When at work, you cant rely on someone elses computer or laptop to run your presentation, there are too many software conflicts and disk space barriers. Takes quite a bit of time to create a complete presentation
10. http://eglobiotraining.com/ Rules for more effective PowerPoint 1.Don’t give your presentation software center stage. 2. Create a logical flow to your presentation.
11. http://eglobiotraining.com/ 3. Make your presentation readable. 4. Remember, less is more. 5. Distribute a handout.
12. http://eglobiotraining.com/ Tips for more Effective PowerPoint Presentation Write a script. One thing at a time, please. No paragraphs. Pay attention to design. 1.Use a sans serif font for body text.
13. http://eglobiotraining.com/ 2. Use decorative fonts only for slide headers, and then only if they’re easy to read. 3. Put dark text on a light background. 4. Align text left or right. 5. Avoid clutter.
14. http://eglobiotraining.com/ Use images sparingly Think outside the screen. Have a hook.