2. Current Standards for Living/Education• The literacy rate is 84% Male and91.6% Female• They are very poor and they don’t have good living conditions
3. Music• Music is one of the most important traits to Jamaica. The reason being is because if you cant afford electronics, sports, school, ect…• They would play music to overcome the hard times and lift their spirits to remind the good times.
4. Jamaican languages• The main language in Jamaica is English with a strong accent.• Some other languages are…….• European• German• West
5. Cons about Jamaica• One of the worst parts about Jamaica is the use of marijuana.• Another con is the poor living conditions witch leads to low life expectance
6. Work sited• Social studies bibme• "Jamaica - Language, Culture, Customs and Etiquette." Professional Translation Services | Interpreters | Intercultural Communication & Training. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Apr. 2012. <http:// www.kwintessential.co.uk/resources/global-etiquette/jamaica.html>.•• "Jamaican recipes, ingredients and drinks from Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee to Jerk Chicken - Jamaica Travel and Culture .com." Jamaica Travel and Culture .com. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Apr. 2012.•• <http://www.jamaicatravelandculture.com/food_and_drink.htm>.•• " Jamaicansmusic.com." Jamaicansmusic.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Apr. 2012. <http://www.jamaicansmusic.com/>.•• "Religion in Jamaica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia." Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. N.p., n.d. Web. 24 Apr. 2012. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Jamaica>.