Improving the way your organization manages and
• improves employee performance
• facilitates compliance
• reduces costs
• enhances productivity, and
• improves operational efficiency.
Following these 5 Steps will help you get started.
• Are they operating as “silos”?
IDENTIFY DIFFERENT AREAS
OF THE ORGANIZATION
Get them started
sharing content and
LOOK CLOSELY AT SYSTEMS
BEING SHARED THROUGHOUT
• Does everyone use these systems
in consistent, efficient ways?
• Is standardized system training
EXAMINE HOW DIFFERENT
AREAS CREATE, STORE
AND MANAGE CONTENT
• How difficult is it for employees
to find and understand the
content they need?
• How is the content kept current?
• Is a content standard in place?
LOOK FOR “HIGH-PAYOFF”
• Which areas would benefit
most by implementing
potential for ROI.
PROMOTE A CULTURE
• What are the best ways to ensure
that everyone is aware of process
improvements and best practices?
His group just found a
way to solve the same
problem we’re having!
INFORMATION MAPPING CAN HELP!
Call us today to find
out how we can help,
Our consultants provide services including:
• Content audits
• Modularization and structuring of content
• Creation of content architectures
• Design of content standards, model documents and