Wh Question and HowCreated By:ERIS HARIYANTONIM :111213457CLASS : I Management 1St Semester STIE RAHMANIAH Sekayu Year 2011 / 2012
A Question that asked forinformation by using thequestion word.Called Wh Question because allthe word beginning with Wh.What, Who, Whom, WhoseWhy, Where, When, WichHow
FORMULAQw + Aux + S + Verb + Object / Complement
1. WhatAsk Names of Object, names ofpeople or types of professionExample :1. What is your name?2. What is that ?3. What do you want to talk about ?
2. WhoUse to ask poeple as Subject / actor Formula : Who + V + O ? Or Who + to be + O ? Example : 1. Who are you ? 2. Who discovered this ? 3. Who is very beautiful ?
Kurva Produksi Total, Produksi Marginal dan Produksi Rata-rata Q 3. WhoseQ3Q2 Use to asking the owner of an A TP object Tahap I Tahap II Tahap IIIQ1 0 L1 L2 L3 L4 Q Example : Tahap IWhose sister is the girl ? 1. Tahap II Tahap III 2. Whose body was it ? 3. Whose is AP that ? L 0 L1 L2 L3 L4 MPL
4. WhyAsking the reason or causesomething to happen
6. WhereAsk place, position or directionExample :1. Where is the mosque ?2. Where did you stay last month ?3. Where are you going?
7. When General purpose for asking time Example : 1. When are you coming home ? 2. When do you go to school ? 3. When does he finish the job ?
8. Which General purpose for asking choice Example : 1. Which is your car ? 2. Which do you want – grape or apple ? 3. Which is the restaurant ?
9. How For asking condition or circumtances Example : 1. How are you ? 2. How does she look ? 3. How is your new car ? 4. How did you feel at that time ?
11. How much For asking the amountIf it is asked in the form of uncountable nouns Example : 1. How much sugar do you want ? 2. How much money have we got? 3. How much do they realy understand ? 4. How much did he tell you ?
10. How many For asking the amountIf it is asked in the form of countable nouns Example : 1. How many students are there in the class ? 2. How many car do tou have ? 3. How many languages can you speak ? 4. How many bird in the cage ?
12. How oftenFor asking frequency / howoften people do things Example : 1. How often do you go to Cha – cha Karaoke ? 2. How often does he go to work in a week? 3. How often do you go shopping in a
13. How far For asking the distance Example : 1. How far is to Yogya from here ? 2. How far is the restaurant to the Mosque ? 3. How far we can see ? 4. How far have you got with your homework ?
14. How old / how age For asking someone’s age Example : 1. How old are you ? 2. How old is your girlfriend ? 3. How old is Mr. Tony ? 4. How old is your farher ?
15. How long For asking a long time Example : 1. How long have you lived here ? 2. How long ago was that ? 3. How long will it take ? 4. How long you can hold out your breath in the water ?
16. How deep For asking the deep Example : 1. How deep is the lake ? 2. How deep can he dive ? 3. How deep is the drill can riddling ? 4. How deep is the cave ?
17. How tall For asking a high of poeple Example : 1. How tall are you ? 2. How tall is your father ? 3. How tall is Ms. Olivia ? 4. How tall is Mr. Firman ?
18. How high For asking an object high Example : 1. How high is the tree ? 2. How high is the building ? 3. How high is the mountain? 4. How high is the tower?